OOTD: Swanpool Beach


01/02/14 OOTD at the Swanpool and Gyllyngvase beaches in Falmouth.

This wasn't supposed to be an outfit of the day post because Ollie and I had planned solely to explore Swanpool beach, which is a short 15 minute walk from Gylly beach. As it happens, Swanpool beach is a smelly subpar double of Gylly beach, so our entire journey/plan was rendered pointless. We ended up utilising our journey to Swanpool beach by taking some OOTD snaps for my blog; I accidentally ended up in an entire Topshop outfit, but I hope you like my first outfit post nonetheless!
Off-white jumper, Topshop, £15 (sale)

Dark green duffel coat, Topshop, £85 (bought in AW 2013)

Black fur lined boots, Schuh, £75 (they're in the sale now, WHY)

Sterling silver tone ring, Accessorize, £10 (similar here)


Orange Fjallraven hat, £27 (the colour is 'Autumn Leaf' in the link)
Black jeans, H&m, £20-ish (Old)
Nike Suketo II trainers, Office, £65

Ang

No comments